Monday, November 16, 2009

Thing 8

I totally learned something new today. I never knew that everything I write is automatically copyrighted. No one can use "my stuff" without my permission! That's cool. I feel so important! But what if I want to share my ideas with people? What if I don't mind if another teacher uses my "stuff"? Well that's where Creative Commons comes in. If a teacher is visiting my blog or wiki and he/she notices my cc logo, they will know that anything I have they can use to share, reuse, or redesign. That's what this new age technology is all about...COLLABORATION!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! I couldn't have said it better. You might consider adding the CC logo to your blog and/or wiki. You can actually register your work and grab the embed code at the CC site.

    ReplyDelete