Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Web 2.0: A Challenge Not A Problem

After viewing the video's and reading Mr. Hargadon's blog, I am feeling pretty overwhelmed and to be honest, a little intimidated. It scares me to think that the future is full of new things that my little mind can't even comprehend right now. The future of my students and the future of my own children may be limited by what I teach them or don't teach them. To think that a job my son may have as a career probably does not even exist today is mind blowing. I want to do all I can to be a part of my students future learning and successes. It can start in 2nd grade and I accept the challenge! (go habit 3!) :)

1 comment:

  1. It can be daunting--fully realizing the awesome responsibility we as educators all shoulder. But, I'm confident we at Batesville can meet the challenge! Thanks for being willing to step out of your comfort zone and enter new territory.

    ReplyDelete